With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data on our website. Personal data are all data that have a personal reference to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user behaviour.
Responsible for data processing:
Hotoprint Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
Contact details of our data protection officer
To maintain our online presence, we use an internet service provider on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and who makes our website available on the internet. In doing so, the internet service provider processes contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data on our behalf. Legal basis: The legal basis for the aforementioned processing is our legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of our online offer, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (order processing agreement).
If you only use our website for information purposes, our internet service provider only collects the personal data that the browser you are using transmits to its server. This is the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP status)
- the amount of data transferred
- the Internet service provider of the accessing system
- the type of browser you are using and its version
- the operating system you are using
- the website from which you may have accessed our website
- the pages or sub-pages that you visit on our website
The aforementioned data is stored as log files on the servers of our internet service provider. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the end device you are using and to ensure stability and security. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. Legal basis: The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Duration: The above data for the provision of our website is stored for a period of 7 days and then deleted. Prevention: As the processing of the above data is absolutely necessary for the provision of our website, there is no right of objection.
Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser can be identified even after a page change. In particular, information on language settings or log-in information may be stored in these cookies.
Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Storage period / deletion
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of storage is achieved or no longer applies. Any further storage will only take place if we are required to do so by national or European regulations. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired, unless we need your data to fulfil a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Contact via contact form, email, social media or phone
Scope: If you use the contact form offered on our website or contact us by e-mail, telephone or social media and provide us with personal data, this data will be automatically stored and processed in our company in order to process your enquiry. This data is only processed for correspondence with you. The data is transmitted via an encrypted SSL connection. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Purpose: We need your name to be able to address you in our reply. We need your e-mail address to be able to answer your enquiry. We need your telephone number in order to be able to respond to your request to call you back. Legal basis: The legal basis for the aforementioned use of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO Deletion: The personal data we collect is deleted if it is no longer necessary. We review the necessity every 2 years. In addition, you can revoke the data processing at any time. Prevention: You can prevent the storage and processing of your personal data by refraining from using the contact form.
The handling of your data in the application process
If you apply to us, we will process the personal data you send us during the application process. If you send the data by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data is processed electronically. If an employment contract is concluded following the application process, we store your data for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. Purpose: The purpose is to process the application procedure. Legal basis: The legal basis for processing your data for the aforementioned purpose is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Deletion: If no employment contract is concluded, your data will be deleted after completion of the application process or at the latest 2 months after its completion. This does not apply if legal provisions prevent the deletion or if the further storage of your data is necessary for the purpose of providing evidence, for example in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). The application procedure is deemed to be completed when the rejection letter is sent to you. Prevention: You also have the right to withdraw your application or request the deletion of your personal data at any time.
Your rights as a user of our online presence according to the DSGVO
- Right to information: Pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, you may request confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we process. In addition, you can request information from us free of charge about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint and the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us. Furthermore, you have the right to be informed whether your personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information about the appropriate safeguards in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification: Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, you may request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us and relating to you.
- Right to erasure: In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, insofar as we do not need to process it for the following purposes:
- for the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, or
- for reasons of the cases of public interest mentioned in Art. 17 (3) c and d DSGVO.
- Right to restriction: In accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse its erasure and instead request the restriction of the use of the data,
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- you have objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, but it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds which entitle us to continue processing despite your objection outweigh your rights.
- Right to information: If you have exercised the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom personal data concerning you has been disclosed of the rectification or erasure of the data or the restriction of processing requested by you, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed by us about these recipients.
- Right to data portability: Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you may request that we receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transfer it to another controller.
- Right of complaint: According to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your place of work or our company headquarters.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The revocation declared by you does not change the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that took place until the revocation.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO). This is particularly the case if the data processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract. If you exercise your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can prove to you that compelling reasons worthy of protection for the data processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Irrespective of the above, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis.
Please send your objection to the contact address of the responsible person given above.
Social Media Plugins
Our website uses social media plugins from the providers listed below. You can recognise which plug-in belongs to which provider by the respective logo with which the plug-in is marked. When you call up one of our pages on which a plug-in is implemented, a connection is automatically established between your browser and the provider's servers with the respective provider of the plug-in. Data is already transmitted to the provider at this point. In addition, data is transmitted to the provider as a result of further interactions with the respective social plug-in (e.g. clicking the "Like me" button on Facebook, re-tweet button on Twitter). If you have an account with the provider, this data can be linked to it. To prevent such a linking of your data, you can log out of the provider's service before visiting our site.
The data collected may be stored and analysed by the provider in order to create user profiles for the purposes of advertising and market research. You have a right of revocation against the creation of user profiles. To exercise this right, you must contact the provider of the plug-in.
You can find out for what purpose and to what extent data is collected by the provider in the respective data protection declarations of the providers, which are communicated below.
We ourselves do not collect any personal data by means of the social media plugins or through their use. We have no influence on what data an activated plugin collects and how this data is used by the provider.
We use social plugins from the following companies on our website:
XING is a member of XING AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg - Germany.
LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043 - USA.
Registered office in the EU: LinkedIn, Hofstatt 4th Floor, Sendlinger Str. 12, 80331 Munich - Germany
We also take technical and organisational security measures in accordance with the state of the art in order to comply with the provisions of data protection laws and to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
This data protection declaration was created with the help of the data protection declaration generator of SOS Recht. SOS Recht is a service of MMR Müller Müller Rößner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft, based in Berlin.